Just some comments about this last weekly update:
1) The submarines I-58 and I-168 can be obtained by drops in certain areas (even before 2-4?); It’s possible to construct them too.
Based on the 2ch it’s confirmed that you can get both of them at 3-3. They also can be constructed by using the rare destroyer recipe: (Fuel-Ammo-Steel-Bauxite) 250-30-200-30 and its variations. I tried twice today but only got two Light Cruisers (Furutaka and Kiso)… orz
2) The fifth area is open, only for those who cleared 3-4 and 4-4.
3) It’s possible to use a Support Fleet in this new area. *Something along the lines of using more than one fleet to clear the area (only in 5-2 though).
At 2chan the overall reaction is that you can suffer a lot because of the compass in 5-1 but the level of difficulty is lower than 3-4. There is a gauge in 5-2 but the gauge doesn’t recover so it isn’t so hard when comparing to the maps of the event of august.
4) It’s possible to obtain Shoukaku, Zuikaku and two new more destroyers in this new area. The two new destroyers are Akigumo and Yuugumo:
Akigumo: Kagerou-class 19th ship
Yuugumo: Yuugumo-class 1st ship
They aren’t obtained only from drops of the Boss battle but also from other points of these maps.
5) Hanging scroll to celebrate 800.000 users in Kancolle (furniture shop).
6) Bug fixed ~ Scrap of your flagship.
7) Heavy cruisers got better in the Night Attacks:
- Some parameters were fixed
- The accuracy increased
- Tip: Relation with the 20.3cm twin cannon
8) Natori Kai‘s illustration got an nice “upgrade”.
New one <> Old one